Thursday, December 13, 2012

Minecraft 12w50a guide!

Ok so here is the 12w50a guide! I have play around more with this update so I hope I won't have errors like last week!

~~Tweeked fireworks~~
The fireworks now have a really nice sound! The of it flying out is a little lound I think. But the rest is really nice and the different types of fireworks have different sounds, Mojang also says that the effect of the firework is different but it not really enough to notice.

~~Item entities have a 3D image in the world~~
This is something that is cool, it's not that big but it loos sweet. If you drop a item it will look 3D. The picture below is of a porkchop
New 3D rendered porkchop

~~Hotbar name~~
If you scroll over a item/block/tool in your hotbar it will say the name of the item! This will (maybe?) come in handy, tell me what you think! And here is a picture of me scrolling over a porkchop in my hotbar.



So there are the main things, hope you like it!



No comments: